Menu
First Convenience Bank [FCB]
reviews & complaints

First Convenience Bank [FCB]
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

61 complaints
16 resolved 45 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of First Convenience Bank [FCB]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
V
6:36 am EDT

First Convenience Bank [FCB] - bad bank

First Convenience Bank is a joke! I went in to deposit a check and they came back to tell me they would have to hold it for 7 business days. Could not pay bills or withdrawal on it. Asked them what do I need this bank for, they said to pay bills(just not till the big bank man tells me that I can).Called customer support got the usual yes sir no sir and that they were doing me a favour most of the time its at lest 11 working days. I’m not rich finding a new bank or check cashing place.

Read full review of First Convenience Bank [FCB]

4 comments
K
Sep 17, 2019 12:46 pm EDT

the new chrome card is ugly and looks fake, even green dot cards look more legit. Other banks offer better looking cards...
Bring back the horses please or even the blue cards.

View 0 more photos
F
Dec 19, 2009 10:17 pm EST

you obviously don't understand reg cc it is meant to limit the amount of time funds can be put on hold not to tell the bank the funds have to be held, that is up to the banks desecration. do some research before you act like you know what you are talking about next time.

K
Jul 23, 2008 8:38 am EDT

its not just common its a regulation. reg cc . google it and you will see. all banks use it.

A
Jun 12, 2008 8:45 am EDT

I deal with at least 3 of the major banks (ie Wells Fargo, Chase, and Amegy)and unless you have funds to cover the deposited checks they all put holds on them. This is common practice amoung the banking industry. I also bank with 1St. convenience and they at first put holds on my very large depoists until I incurred enough to cover them.

Hide full review