First American Home Warranty — watch out for them!
On April 28, 2017, I requested a service for my kitchen oven range and dish washer for my house, now is May 28, 2017. It has been a month from the date I requested the service and I am still without a working oven, range, and dish washer. I call the service department almost everyday. The only reply I got was “we are waiting for the tech to contact us back, there’s nothing I can do for you. We will call you tomorrow”. Then I’ll never hear from the same person again. Call again the next day, same answer! I was not able to cook for the past month, and all I got was very poor customer service from the reps. the only time they care about you was to get your money, like I needed my water heater fix last time. They charged me over $300 dollars on the so call "fix to up to the city code" standard, and they didn't even put a stand for my new heater. (city require a 12 inches stand for all water heater). I could’ve just buy a brand new heater for 200 bucks and install it myself. Homeowners out there, if you are searching for home warranty, make sure First American is not on your list. They do NOT care about you besides getting your money. Watch out for them.
More First American Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation - I would not recommend first american to my worst enemy!
- First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation - va inspection not good enough??
- First American Payment Systems - ryan de vitis, a scam artist
- First American Payment Systems - you'll get screwed!
- First American Home Warranty - rip off-poor service, taking advantage of customer
- First American Home Protection - terrible experience
- First American Payment Systems - excessive charges
- First American Home Buyers Protection - without ac for over 2 weeks
- First American Payment Systems - unreasonable demand from their collection dept
- First American Home Buyers Protection Inc. - breach of contract