Firehouse Substhey are racist and unethical

N

Firehouse subs is a racist company. They are users and rehires white people even when they do not have the company's best interest at heart but a black person they would not rehire. I am a white person so when I decided to qiute that god forsaken place I knew I had to say something. They suck ! They continue to hire train wrecks and praise people like c who is racist herself . They say racist things and discuss other peoples private affairs with others.even the corporate big wigs who are black do this I guess they are trying to fit in with the predominately white corporate world. They Are so unprofessional and if the founders only knew who they have making important desicions in their stores they would cry

• Tc
    TCK2688 May 08, 2010

yes people at firehouse are unethical and racist but tell me one person who isn't to a point. and BY THE WAY i've worked with them for over 2 years now i am a shift leader and have seen lots of things. but u know one thing i've seen and you havnt... black people working with me along with hispanics and even asian so i don't want to hear it. besides it's a bunch of teenagers for regular employees what do you expect full grown adults

• My
    mykillsix Sep 19, 2010

Is this even a serious post?
    I worked for them for a bit, and our store was pretty culturally diverse.
    Try again.

• Ag
    AG2 Apr 04, 2011

I absolute agree. I'm black and went in for an application. First of all, I sat at the counter for what seemed like FOREVER because no one asked me what I wanted. They saw me and kept working. Then I asked if they were hiring, the guy who first talked to me said "He thinks so" but the guy behind him said "No they weren't." I thought that was very strange. How does one employee suggest they are hiring and the other doesn't?! I figured they were a racist and or prejudice company because of their attitudes and I didn't want to work for them no way. I was just surprised I found someone else online that has my same feelings.

• Mi
    Millz Oct 29, 2011

You cannot see the veggies provided or what is available, I will never eat a sub from their again. I will stick to Subway.

• Tr
    trinez Feb 20, 2012

The manager and staff are rude, the food quality and service have deteriorated, and the food prices have increased to the point where Subway is a much better option.

• Da
    Dario Vivoda Nov 28, 2017

11/27/2017
    600 E Altamonte Dr, Ste 1050 ·(407) 263-3008To Management and Customer Service, President and Owners to all Departments

My wife received her Birthday sub in November and the General Manager Trace Goodwin will not give me my Free Birthday sub. I showed him my License ID for my Birthday November 27, 1958 .He said we don't do that way any more.I said I don't have a cell Phone and I been getting a Birthday sandwich for over 10 years with no problem and I bought many sandwiches in a year. For one small Free Birthday sandwich he will not care if I bought in the past and that it was my Birthday today. I asked him to call Headquarter and he will not do it. I said could I use your phone and he said No, to go outside and use a pay phone.You can't find a pay phone these days.

I felt very bad to have a General Manager treat customers that way.I am surprise that Higher Managers teach customer service to act that way to a customer.

Please send me a gift card and voucher for the treatment and inconvenience and the embarrassing situation in front of other customers.
    Please response asap

Altamonte Springs FLORIDA

Dr. Margaret Vivoda
    Dario Vivoda

5603 Siracusa Lane
    Sanford FL. 32771

Cell- [protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices