Find-Bride.comanyone get this email today?

Bonus of $ 500
How are you charlie? I was at work. Today I received a bonus of $ 500 since I am the best doctor in the hospital. Congratulate me??? Are you proud of me? My exams still go and go. And I am very tired and exhausted (,
But I try to use any options, ways to get documents and come to you. Today I had a meeting with my lawyer, he prepared a list of documents and took the money from me. Do you see me trying??? Do you appreciate it???
I will show you a world of love that you have only dreamed about. You cannot imagine how excited I feel knowing i'm going to be the woman who will marry you. We give each other hope for a better future, one which relies on trust and love. We have the whole world before ready to be explored. I will always protect your heart and warm your body. Baby, I have no doubts I was made to be your soulmate.
... I have wished that you were by my side and with your tender care make I had that tenderness that I need in order to feel better thinking that an angel couldn't sleep next to me and give me the love that I wanted to have!!!
For having taken into account in your life and have so many plans to make me happy,. My only concern will always be to you to be happy with me. I very much appreciate all that you desire for me.
Kisss ira

Find-Bride.com
Find-Bride.com

• Updated by TheWalrus49, Sep 09, 2019

what I could do for you to make you happy?
    Hi, my sweetest Charlie !

Baby, Love is a wonderful experience, because it's the only emotion in the world that can bring you happiness when you give something away.
    It's the happy feeling that fills within you when you make the effort to please someone else without prioritizing your own interests, and putting their interests before yours.

Every time we feel an overwhelming surge of affection for our lovers, we want to do something special for them, just to let them know how much they mean to us and how much we care about them. So could you help me and tell me what special I could do for you to make you happy?)

Love and kisses!!