Filmlair.comUnknown visa charges on my credit card

I am very annoyed that I cannot seem to be able to make contact with film lair as I cannot get into my account. I urgently need to make contact as I see on my credit card statements that I am being charged US49.49 monthly for nothing. I did register with them hoping that I would be able to download some series of a TV serial that I had missed. However I have never ordered anything from this site so why am I being charged monthly for nothing? I have a problem with downloading large files as I only have a mini iPad and I want to cancel my subscription any and want a refund for the charges that have gone through on my credit card.
Please respond urgently!

• Ri
    Richard Samsom May 05, 2016

We discovered an email in our spambox and we discovered that
    without our permission totally 7 times 49, 95 USD is deadened.

We ordered them to stop 1st of may 2016, today 5th of May we reminded them to stop this immediately. And to pay back $ 349, 65.

We informed Visa Cards about this.

Until now we haven't heard from them.

nb we had this complaint also with company pcplayz. The answered within 24 hrs and within 2 days they payed back everything.

Charlotte Ziethén Apr 25, 2016

2016-04-22

Unauthorized charge from my credit card. FILMLAIR.com is now reported to the Swedish Police.

• Li
    Lindy Pixydancer Mar 17, 2016

Please what is going on. I am being billed some amounts small regularly and another at $69.30 . I was looking to get a movie a month ago 'The Big Blue" signed up and read the details that this was not going to be charged to... free sign up.is all i did. And Then the movie wasn't even available.
    Please remove my credit card details and a refund is required. This will be reported.
    lindy

Reviewer42518 Feb 03, 2016

Could any please stop this matter of the above company charging my credit card for nothing. This incident has occurred on the 0.1.02.2016. Please reimburse all the money that you have stole from me.

Reviewer76530 Dec 08, 2015

I have had a few unauthorised purchases from my debit card, from this company. This is not acceptable, please refund and remove my details as it seems you still have them. All the money comes up to £130.73. You can contact me at [email protected]

• Ke
    Kent Couture Dec 06, 2015

december 2 2015 i did nt know i had a client number apperently i signed for something i did nt wanted just viewing what movie was on your site and never return to and then i get my statement for a charge for something im not interested in it, if i cant get refunded for a service i dont want atleast stop charging me and delete my apperently account that i have no knowledge i have

• Pa
    parash Dec 01, 2015

what the heck is this site mine has the same problem it charges me too. its been 2 times where shall i have to complain

Reviewer45590 Nov 29, 2015

I subscribed for a free 30 days free plan on sky streaming and now I have found charges to my credit car from filmlair.com. They were unauthorised by my bank, but this is not only really upsetting: It's ILLEGAL!

Reviewer93535 Nov 10, 2015

I've just been checking my bank account and I've notice payments to you and I've never signed up or given my details . I would like my money returned and the account closing

Reviewer59849 Nov 01, 2015

I am very annoyed that i am getting an unknown bill of about $66 every month even i never made any subscription. I want to know why i am being charged such amount and i want a refund of my money back to my account Urgent respond please!

• Yu
    yuds Aug 18, 2015

I thonk a legal charge should be placed against them - it happened also to me.

• Yu
    yuds Aug 18, 2015

it happened to me too. can I charge a legal case against them?

• Kr
    Kriss Graham Feb 03, 2015

I am in Australia and have the same issue. I have not registered with this company, but did hire a movie ONCE, which was advertised at under AU$6.
    Since this time I have been slugged AU$63.58 TWICE!!!
    I AM FURIOUS!!! That's AU$127.16 out of a retirees account that I can not afford!!!

My bank is coming after you, and then my lawyer.

• Gr
    graeme j moss Dec 23, 2014

I have the same charges US47.00.When my internet was down

• Gr
    graeme j moss Dec 23, 2014

have charges on my account for $47.00 us for the 14.12. at this time my internet was down