Patrol One / BLB Enterprises Logo

Patrol One / BLB Enterprises

Having problems with Patrol One / BLB Enterprises?

Patrol One / BLB Enterprises reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 11, 2007. The latest review wrongful towing of vehicle was posted on Oct 11, 2019. The latest complaint Patrol One should be shut down was resolved on Oct 11, 2007. Patrol One / BLB Enterprises has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews. Patrol One / BLB Enterprises has resolved 1 complaints.

Patrol One / BLB Enterprises Customer Service Contacts

630 S Grand Ave. № 101
Santa Ana, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Patrol One / BLB Enterprises Customer Service. Initial Patrol One / BLB Enterprises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Patrol One / BLB Enterprises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Patrol One / BLB Enterprises. Discuss the issues you have had with Patrol One / BLB Enterprises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Patrol One / BLB Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Patrol One / BLB Enterpriseswrongful towing of vehicle

my grey Nissan Altima was towed last night. the person over the phone said I wasn't safe listed. this car is registered under my name at my apts on their safe list. I spent the night at another apt. complex and was safe listed there because I knew my car would be there over night. the guy over the phone "larry" said " whoever safe listed you did the wrong night and day" . but that was correct..i was there that night and that day. but because they patrol both complexes and my car is registered here somehow there was a glitch and they said I was not safe listed at my home complex. i tried to explain this to the rep over the phone larry, but he was very rude and didn't want to hear my explanation. i dont understand why the car was towed if it is listed under my name at my apts. if you go into my account this is the vehicle listed as "safe listed and registered" so why would it be towed. the listing for the other apts was to notify the company i would be staying overnight and listed as "visiting". this should have nothing to do with the complex WHERE I LIVE. we did everything correct the way you are supposed to, yet they still towed my car. and no customer support. the guy answering the phone was didn't even let me finish my sentences. all I wanted to do was explain how there was a mistake... YOU TOWED MY CAR FROM MY HOUSE!?????

Apr 02, 2019

Patrol One / BLB Enterprises — rental cops

Very lazy! I live in Newport Coast within a gated community and all vehicles must be on a safe list witch my...

Patrol One phone customer service

I received a voicemail from one of Patrol one representatives last Friday, Jan 12th asking me for a good day/time to arrange for a garage inspection. I never required one since I've living in my complex since 2014 and such inspection was already made back then. When I called patrol one Santa Ana in regards this issue, a secretary (don't know what position) named SABRINA answered. As I was trying to explain my issue she rudely stopped me and said: "I don't take care of this, I am going to transfer you to parking permit and leave a message". I left a message since no one answered and this was the same story for the next few days. When I called again this morning, I told this that every time she transferred me, nobody replies even when I leave messages and that I did not want to risk my car left to tow. SABRINA replied in a very rude an unprofessional way, pretty much she didn't believe that what I was telling was truth. Most times, she wouldn't even explain or apologize for her tone and just cut me off.

I am a home owner with a college education. I have always been on top of my documents and have had an exemplary conduct in my complex. People like SABRINA have absolutely no place for customer service since she fails to acknowledge that thanks for people like myself, she has a job to pay for bills. I would like to see some form of organizational consequence for this lady since I seriously doubt that I am the only person who has had the disgusting experience of her service.

Patrol One — False claims so they can Tow

I am helping a host Mom who was picking up international students studying from China & Japan who were...

Patrol One — Not following procedure

Patrol One is hired to keep our housing association safe. They are also required to provide written...

Patrol One — Towing of residence cars!

DO NOT USE PATROL ONE!!! As a happy resident of a fun and friendly association, I would NOT recommend Patrol...

Patrol-One.com — Scam and cheating!

This company issued my truck a citation with out marking that it was 'subject to tow' on several...

Patrol One — Patrol One should be shut down

Patrol One - www.patrol-one.com I think everyone from the owner who is named Bill V. down to the patrol...