Feature Films For Familyharassment even though I returned unopened package via same mailing service

The introductory merchandise was returned unopened via usps and the company had been informed. That has been about march. Repeatedly since and until this day, after I spoke and explained to them of the matter with each of their calls since april 28, 2013, they continue to call. Harassment - yes am I being scam? Who gave them my phone number? Please help

• Always be alert Apr 05, 2013

Send them a certified letter with return receipt requested. In the letter, state that they are to cease and desist any further contact to the phone number (provide it to them) because it does not belong to the person they are trying to contact. Type your name at the bottom of the letter (do NOT sign it. This should be enough to make them stop. If it doesn't, you can always contact a NACA attorney in your area (www.naca.net).

• Si
    sickofcalls Mar 21, 2013

I have received calls from this company off and on for 1 year. They are calling for someone I don't even know. They have been told repeatedly that person does not live at the phone number they have. One agent even gave me the persons address which is in another city. I have tried to be nice, then been rude told them to check with the phone company and they would see they are calling the wrong address all to no avail.
    They call on multiple nimbers at different times of the day. I know longer answer my phone unless I know the number. Any idea on how to make these people stop ?