Having problems with Ameraco, Inc.?

Ameraco, Inc. Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 100766
Cape Coral, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ameraco, Inc. Customer Service. Initial Ameraco, Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ameraco, Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ameraco, Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with Ameraco, Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ameraco, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

AmeracoYou are on your own with this program

These Senior Advisors that you talk...make this program sound so easy to do...You find the properties (30% below market value) and we have thousands of INVESTORS to buy them...and once they do...You get a Big Commission (3-5%) Well, I have submitted several properties that fit there guide lines and not one INVESTOR pick it up!! You don't need to spend 495.00 on this program...they sell you a PIPE DREAM WITH NO RESULTS !!! There SUPPORT TEAM doesn't help either...she only SUGER COATS everything you ask...You are on your own with this program. A program that can bring alot of STRESS into your life!!!

Ameraco — Good company

I have purchaed the Find it and fundit system. It has worked well for me. I have submitted several deals to...

AmeracoScam

I was told they have an Investor network of 10, 000 "Active" members. You become a member for life. So I was wondering of the 10K members how many are still active. I asked for "Proof" of the active members based on the number of transactions being conducted on a monthly basis. The sales person would NOT answer that question. He stated that it would come from the accounting department which would need to be pulled away from their job to come up with those figures for me and they are too busy.

I stated that surely a business that was selling it's services of an active "Investor Network" would know how many transactions are being conducted on a monthly basis as well as the number of active member log-ins. I would expect he would have this information at his disposal.

The sales person kept interrupting me before I could finish my sentences and then hung up the phone when I persisted in asking for proof of the systems success through the number of monthly transactions. I was not rude. I did not raise my voice in any way. I was simply asking for information . . . he insisted he didn't have it and hung up the phone when I stated that I would not purchase a subscription to their service without this information.

A successful company should be willing to divulge the number of -members logging in each month "active members"
    -submitted deals
    -successful transactions or deals purchases

AmeracoAwful place

I order the Ameraco system in Nov 2008. I have submited many properties for the investors to pick up. Not one of my properites was picked up by the investors. What they tell you on the phone is nothing but a pipe dream.
      I contacted the BBB to get my refund from this company. I had tried many times to get my refund from the company they was not willing to refund my money. The best thing you can do is to contact the BBB if you have signed up for Ameraco and they will give you your money back. I wouldnt tell anyone to sign up for this company. They are a fraud.

Donna the support person doesnt understand why the investors dont pick up properties she goes we cant get into the investor heads.

• ?????????????????????? Apr 10, 2010

This all seems to be a misunderstanding! This system clearly works. First of all AMERACO, Inc has been in business since January of 1990. They do have A- with BBB. Which lets face it...thats remarkable!
          No company in the world is going to please everyone. That is simply the price of doing business.
          Anyone will tell you that. I have personally worked with this company and SEVERAL of there investors on many deals. Some deals go through, others do not. Their investors want to buy properties that are a good investent's and get atleast a 30% return on their money. No investor is going to buy a bad deal.
          The find it and fund course will show you how to under take the assingment of contract along with many tips & strategies. I have completed more than 4 deals in less than 6 months after signing! Now I am partnering with one of thier local investors in my area, and splitting the net profits = 50/50 split. This deal will be closed in just a few day! The work I put into this program has fully paid off. I would prefer to remain annoynomous.
          It doesn't seem to me that any of these "complainers" worked the program or utilized at all.
          Good luck! I say give the $495. Seems like a fair price to make thousands! Some companies charge much much more, like anywhere from $2995 on up $12, 000 plus! I looked into over 5 of them before deciding to go with them.

• Di
          Diane Oct 01, 2009

Randy Stewart: Not a member of Ameraco

• Ra
          RANDY STEWART Aug 17, 2009

Please, Please, Please...DO NOT INVEST YOUR HARD EARN MONEY IN THIS PROGRAM !!!

• Di
          Diane Jun 30, 2009

Okay, let's cut to the chase. If everything you folks are saying is true, let's have some names...Any takers????? I'm sure Ameraco can post your deals right here for the whole world to see, along with the research they have done as well. Who's first?

• To
          Tony Jun 29, 2009

Sorry to hear about your frustration with "Ameraco". Your right about the "pipe dream" that they sell you on. Once again, the issue is about "Investors". They do not have over 10, 000 investors...this is where the "Fraud" comes in. Donna (support team) knows that...her job is to "sugar coat" the problems...I don't know how she can sleep at night !!

AmeracoFind It and Fund It

I've been reading alot of negative feedback about Ameraco and many others. If you seek them out you'll find that there are many reputable firms that offer incredible opportunities to make money in real estate. If you are looking to do the work producing deals and use investor funds, check out a real legit firm. For instance, shortsalefundinggroup.com.

• Fi
            firedup200 Feb 19, 2011

This address doesn't work?

• We
            wealth7 Oct 24, 2009

how can i find good companies

• We
            wealth7 Oct 24, 2009

do you know of any companies like this that are legitimate

• Ra
            RANDY STEWART Aug 17, 2009

Please, Please, Please...DO NOT INVEST YOUR HARD EARN MONEY IN THIS PROGRAM !!!

• To
            Tony Jun 05, 2009

Thank you for your website...AMERACO has alot of NEGATIVE FEEDBACK in several websites. They have several complaints with the BBB and they are under investigation with the STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE IN FLORIDA !! This program is very DECEPTIVE !!! Please do not waste your money (495.00). You will regret every penny of it...like I did.

Ameraco — Fraud and scam

I work for this company for a long time and it was difficult for me to sale this program over the phone...