The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Feature Films For Families — harassing calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My wife made the mistake of purchasing VHS tapes from them 15 years ago. For the last several months "Jessie" continues to call my new unlisted number to wake me up despite my repeated requests for him to stop. They are aggressive, deceptive, and unrelenting. I will NEVER do business with them again. Avoid the other names they do business as: Family Feature Films, Visiplex Family Entertainment, and My Family Explorer. File complaints with the Utah Better Business Bureau @ utah.app.bbb.org. Top turn the tables, call FFFF for a change at [protected]. This is their "customer contact" manager Matt Cooper's direct line. He was very surprised when I called. He actually said "I don't know how you got through to me . . ." He assured me the calls will stop. It is too late. I am on a quest to seek revenge. CEO is Forrest Baker. Find his number and wake him up! Fight back with me!
More Feature Films For Families Complaints & Reviews
- Feature Films For Families - rip off company
- Family Feature Films - sales calls
- Feature Films For Families - excessive phone calls
- Feature Films For Families - sent unasked for $200 case of films
- Feature Films For Families - violation of do not call registry
- Feature Films for Families, Inc. - persistent phone calls
- Family Feature Films - dvds
- Feature Films For Families - extreme amount of phone calls, leaving no messages
- Feature Films For Families - harassing phone calls at my workplace!
- Feature Films For Families - will not stop calling us!