FDB Eventsnon payment of trainer fees

C

Conducted presentations in Kuala Lumpur in January and Dubai in April. Still have not been paid for either presentation. FDB Events presently owes me 4000 EURO. which is now almost 3 months past due.
I have contacted everyone from the CEO on down to the organizational manager with no results. They keep asking for more wire transfer information... I have given them everything I have to offer from my financial institution.

Frustration level is at an all time high!!

They are making it tough on everyone else because I now require upfront payment PRIOR to making any travel arrangements!!

• Updated by ConsultPWR · May 30, 2018

I was formally Hawkeye1, but have changed my e-mail address.

• Updated by ConsultPWR · May 30, 2018

Room & airport transportation was all covered by FDB...they just won't pay me the 4000 EURO (~ $4700 USD) they owe me! I did notice today that some have left LinkedIn over the past few days.

They have made promise after promise that funds are coming, but nothing yet. I e-mailed the CEO (Stacey)...but no response. They should be banned from LinkedIn since that seems to be where they "recruit" their "prey".

• Mu
    Mukul.Gupta.pmp Sep 11, 2018

I am in the same boat. They have to pay me for the training on Contract Management provided by me at Maldives in September 2017.

I have also put up the complaint on this forum

[email protected]

• Mr
    Mr Solo Jun 15, 2018

Sir, I messaged you on an other complaint board as Mr N and you kindly responded. I am trying to co-ordinate a group action against FDB Events and have 3 or 4 on board so far. Have you had any success in chasing FDB? Many thanks.