Precise Leads

7272 E Indian School RD
#521
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Complaints & Reviews

insurance leads / unauthorized credit card charge and refuse to refund

One of the most unethical businesses I've delt with in the last 15 years. Signed a contract with them, however they did not nor could they hold up thier end of the contract. I tried to cancel, but they told me I could not get a refund but rather had to buy leads at a higher price than what we originally agreed too. Since cancelling, I have not received one lead. I've called, emailed and left VM repeatedly but no one has the decency of calling me back. Now, thier website has been taken down off the internet and no one picks up thier customer service line. Run from them, they steal money and do not deliver.

sales leads life insurance

I paid for $500 in leads per month beginning March 19th. In my first 10 days not one lead was provided. It became very apparent that Precise Leads was not equipped to provide this. I cancelled and requested a refund to my account which was agreed upon. It is now May 14th...no refund. Numerous attempts to reconcile via e-mail and phone calls. NOTHING

life insurance leads

This is a total scam. I have been working leads for 20 years and this company is the worst lead vendor. Here is how they game you. You need to deposit 300 dlls upfront with your credit card and also leave the card for billing. They will automatically charge your card again for 225 dlls when the balance reaches 75.00 bring your account back to 300 dlls. So they send you over the next couple of days 5 leads per day, the leads are junk and have not requested an insurance quote. So Precise leads quickly bills your card again for 225 dlls. My leads were all delivered at night between 10 pm and 5 am I think this is done so you do not have time to react and wake up to find your card billed again. I do not believe people solicit an online quote during those hours Precise leads has a return policy on the leads that they only allow you to return 15% of the leads which is not even 1 out of 5 leads. The leads they do credit back to you are not credited for at least 10 business days...they delay crediting back to you leads they know are junk so they can continue to bill your card with new junk leads., So after a couple of weeks I cancelled my account, I asked them not to auto re bill while I still had a balance of 109.dlls...which their policy is to pay you the remaining balance with leads. So several days after not eceiving any leads I called them and asked why they are not sending me leads...They send they would turn back on my account...10 min later I had 5 leads in my inbox...junk again...just proving that these are not real time leads and are simply junk. Buyer beware, there are better lead vendors out there.

Note...after two weeks...the leads i submitted for return have still not been credited back to me.

life insurance leads

I was specifically told that these were hot leads, people who had very recently requested information about life insurance. I was told to send them a text immediately to make contact. I sent each of them a text, then email and called them. Any of the ones I actually got on the phone had no idea what I was talking about and either were not interested in insurance at any point, or may have been interested quite some time ago. A number of them had bad phone numbers or were very young with no children and no reason to be looking for life insurance so were obviously not real leads. (I can open a phone book and randomly choose people myself) The company refused to refund my money. What a waste of time and money. I really had high hopes because of the sales person but why would I pay for so many good leads when they may be giving me one real one out of the entire lot - and that still has not been confirmed. This has to be illegal and I will file a report with the BBB.

won't let you cancel just keep charging your card

I am an insurance agent and decided to try Lrecise leads for as a lead source. I wanted to call the prospects as soon as they submitted a request for quote. Precise leads had a...

fake leads

STOP! Agents, as an experienced agent I have used several lead-generating sites but this one is the worst of them all. The leads are bogus at best. The phone number is either...

Preciseleads.com — fake leads

STOP! Agents, are you also became a victim of this greedy shamless company, selling FAKE leads to agents? Presice leads, Inc sells "internet leads" with FAKE emails from prospect...