FDB Eventsnon payment

M

In February 2018 I provided training at two separate events. Though both parties signed a contract that I would be paid 60 days after the event, early April, this has not happened. I know several others in the same position as me and would like to start a group action against FDB.
FDB Events used to be known as UNI Strategic and they started their trail of deception under that name though I believe they have a number of aliases in their past.
A very quick look at the internet will provide a number of complainants over the past 7 or 8 years. All we require is that the contractual commitments are met and we are paid what is due to us.

• Ad
    Adolfo Siqueiros Jan 17, 2019

The same thing happened to me; I conducted a Fleet Management Training course in Kuala Lumpur, on November 14th & 15th. The agreement specified that 50% of payment would be paid upon initiating the course, which I verified the morning of the event as wired to my bank account. With the remaining balance due upon 60 days after completion of the course that I haven't received and have sent several emails to everyone involved in the event as well as submitting a request on their website contact link.

Please let me know how of any proposed remedies including legal in nature. Exposing this company in Social media is a great idea and contacting the folks at LinkedIn is a good place to start.

Adolfo Siqueiros

• Ke
    Ken Zabel Oct 25, 2018

If you learn anyhing, please write to me also.

Ken Zabel

• Mu
    Mukul.Gupta.pmp Sep 11, 2018

I am in the same boat. They have to pay me for the training on Contract Management provided by me at Maldives in September 2017.

I have also put up the complaint on this forum

• Co
    ConsultPWR Jun 15, 2018

FDB Events has now closed the "communication doors" on me! They owe me 4000 EURO (~$4800.00 USD) that I'm sure I will never see. I'm now trying to get their name spread to the various social media areas to warn others of their deceit.
    They contacted me through LinkedIn, therefore I assumed they were very reliable. I'm trying to get LinkedIn to ban them from further use of their platform.
    I have other trainer presentations coming up with other companies overseas, but I demand 50% upfront before making any travel arrangements.

Due to our strict rules now, FDB Events has made it harder on other companies who want presentations done. FDB just takes their money from clients and runs like the despicable cowards they are!!