FashionNovashipping

T Review updated:

I placed an order on fashion nova on Sunday October 8th. On the site it states to allow 24 hours for an update so i waited over 48 with no update. i sent an email requesting status as i was hoping to wear most of the item this coming weekend (oct 13 and oct 14). A CSR by the name of Tiffany emailed back saying sorry for the delay but left all of my questions unanswered. I asked her multiple times to have a supervisor call me. I have yet to receive a call or email back. Since the delay was not listed anywhere on the site and my order has yet to ship i am asking for $114.34 refund back to the same for of payment. I would have thought this would have been much simpler. I have called multiple times and no answer. My order #8355079

• J
      Oct 13, 2017

I am literally having the same issue I ordered 10/7 and received a confirmation email but almost a week later and my order still hasn't shipped. To make it worse I have called 1000 times and can't get through to anyone! How does 2 day shipping turn into 5 days! Unacceptable.