FashionNovaorder never received

J Review updated:

So let me start off by saying that I am not an angry customer leaving a review after one order placed and one bad experience. I always seen the hype over fashion nova and deceided to finally order.
1. The first order I ever placed was the "gold dubai beach cover up" when it finally arrived it was damaged with a hole right in the chest area. So I had to send it back paid $30cad to ship it back because of the weight and then got refund by fashion nova only $10 even tho it was there mistake. Fine, once I received it in perfect condition I was annoyed but satisfied with the item and quality of that specific dress.
2. I then placed another order and no complaints from that order it was fine.
3. I seen some new arrivals a different time and decided to place an order over $80usd and i'm canadian so that's $100. I order a couple of jeans and some other stuff and never received this package. Customer service is horrible they send you generic emails that's nothing related to the questions you have asked them. The worst part is that a week after I placed that order they had restocked on the green pair of heels that look like the yeezys and I really wanted them and didn't want them to sell out in my size again so immediately placed an order and this is about 2 weeks before my tracking for my other order updated to "delivered" yet I never received anything...
So fast forward.. I email cs to find out why my package says delivered but I didn't get my clothes and about 5 days later my "yeezy inspired heels" arrive and the left heel is damaged!!! Can you believe that?? Because I still can't. Everyone hypes of fashion nova as if they are some amazing ### company meanwhile they're trash.. They said my investigation would take 30 days, it has now been more than a month and no one has replied to my emails about my order I have yet to received and spent $100 on !!! Such #### I never want to deal with them again after they refund me my money!!!

• Ki
    Kimmie1 Jan 21, 2020

Haven’t received my package and it’s passed 6days haven’t had any updates or anything worst experience

• Sr
    Sristi Gauchan Oct 23, 2018

I ordered with fashion nova on 5th oct and today it is 23rd Oct still haven't received my order. I have been trying to contact them via calls and emails but noone has gotten back to me. Considering the name and fame of fashion nova their customer service is pretty [censored]ty. I am very disappointed and frustrated, I have no idea if I am ever going to receive the order or a refund.
    What a waste of time, money and energy.