FashionNovaegift card

L Jan 08, 2019

I placed an order with Fashion Nova on November 9th 2018. Needless to say, by the 16th I requested to cancel the order because they weren't sending it. I was asked if I wanted a refund or gift card. I originally told them a refund, but after being told it will take 7-10 days to process (three times), I gave in and asked for a gift card. I have saved 16 email transactions from November to January were I am being thank for my patience and given another time frame. The representative stated that she escalated my case to a supervisor on December 16th. I continue to wait. I even talk to a representative on the phone (thanks to PayPal having this contact information) and was told that I was getting a refund instead of a gift card which was supposedly processed on January 1st (a holiday) I'm still waiting. My husband says that I am the most patient person he knows, but my patience has run out! It's time to contact legal representation.