Fashion Novacustomer service

Well I ordered items for Black Friday sale 80 percent off I took advantage of it . When I ordered IT I got a order confirmation number but no tracking number I waited almost a week i send a message to fashion nova and I got no reply back from them. I am still waiting for my tracking number. Be careful when you order here might not get ya money back.

customer service
customer service

• Ke
    KeshannaM Dec 03, 2018

My Order #[protected]

• Ke
    KeshannaM Dec 03, 2018

I, myself made a purchase on 23 November 2018. All I receive was an order number. Still awaiting a tracking number. Today makes the 10 business day and still nothing.

• La
    Layna L Dec 01, 2018

The website literally says it takes 7 to 10 business days to process your order...

Comments