Fantastic Samsterrible haircut

I went to Fantastic Sams at 8 E 66th St, Richfield, MN today to get a quick simple haircut as I am going on vacation next week. I told the stylist that I wanted a bob, that my hair had go below my ears, that the hair in the back had to be kept somewhat long because I have a scar that will push my hair sideways if it's short, that I wanted my bangs to go to my eyebrows, that with my baby fine, thin hair layers helped it to plump up, and that I did not want a raggedy, crookedy cut like Uma Thurman.

In about 10 minutes she had cut my hair extremely short (bottoms of my ears show), I have that scar thing going on in the back, the hair in back was cut to my scalp underneath and the rest left to hang over that (looks absolutely terrible), my sides were blunt cut straight across instead of layered and feathered down, my bangs are in the middle of my forehead, I can't tuck my hair behind my ears because it is so short. She blow dried my bangs which got all full of static and some of the hairs plastered to my forehead and some were all wild and she expected me to go outside like that. When I showed her how hair stylists usually cut my hair (holding it straight out on the sides and cutting straight up) she held my hair straight out and started snipping it at the edges with the scissors which made my hair all raggedy looking. It was obvious at that point she didn't have a clue about layering and feathering hair and then when I told her to stop she kept doing it. The back sticks straight out on the bottom, my bangs are unfixable, the sides are a mess. And the worst part is I don't have enough hair left to even go somewhere where they know hair to get it fixed.