Fantastic Samshorrilble owners

I WORKED FOR FANTASTIC SAMS ON 100TH AND WADSWORTH IN COLORADO FOR 8 YEARS WE WERE OWNED BY AN AMAZING COUPLE AND THEY CHOOSE TO SALE GREAT NO HORRILBLE THEY SOLD TO A MAN NAME KASIM HE WAS GREAT AT FIRST BUT THEN YOU KN EVERYONE CHANGES AFTER A WHILE HE MADE STYLIST DO HIS FAMILY HAIR TOLD STYLIST THAT HIS FAMILY WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY CUSTOMER WHEN U AS A STYLIST DID NOT AGREE WITH HIM HE WOULD STOP TALKING TO YOU HE STOPPED TALKING TO ME AFTER I ASKED HIM IF I COULD CASH IN SOME OF MY VACATION DAYS FOR CHRISTMAS HE DENIED ME BECAUSE HE SAID I OWED HIM MONEY ON A PERSONAL LOAN OK WELL WE HAD AN AGREEMENT ON THE PERSONAL LOAN AND THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WORK SO THEN HE TOLD ME AFTER HE HAD PAID ME VACATION 2 YEARS IN A ROW THAT I HAD TO WAIT A YEAR TO RECIVE MY NEXT VACATION YA THATS WAT I SAID THEM SO I DECIEDED TO MOVE ON NO ONE WOULD STAY SOMEWHERE THEY WERE NOT APPRICIATED SO I RECIVE MY LAST CHECK HE TOOK OUT 40 EXTRA DOLLARS OFF MY CHECK WHEN I ONLY OWED HIM 200 THEN HE TOOK OFF FOR TIPS WHICH I ONLY SIGHNED FOR 50 THEN HE MADE MY CHECK FOR FEB 1 WHEN WE GET PAID ON 31TH AND THE 15TH OF EVERY MONTH SO FOR ALL YOU STYLIST WHO ARE LOOKING FOR WORK DONT WORK THERE HE IS MEAN AND IS GREEDY AND SHOULD NOT EVER HAVE HAD THE POWER TO OWN A SALON HE SHOULD STICK TO WINDOWS . I HAVE CONTACTED CORPRATE LETS SEE WAT THEY HAVE TO SAY !!!

RESOLVED

love working here not every thing is as it seems ...