Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporationstylist and cashier

N Jul 13, 2019

We were looking to replace our stylist who moved out of area, what a disappointment walking into this place was... my stylist, Nancy was great did my hair just the way i need it. My husband has always relied on me to tell the stylist how to do sides, as opposed to top as opposed to back, which I did because so many times his natural curl gets killed. We said, just an all over trim an inch or two to even it up. The stylist was surly, almost as if she was not about to take direction from some man's wife, and continued to cut all of my husband's beautiful wavy grey hair off the way she wanted, he now has a couple of months of regrowth to even get it close to the great head of hair he got so many compliments about. When she finished butchering his hair she wrote her name on a shop card and handed it to him, which he handed to me, and I ripped it in half. I wanted to be sick at the sight of his butchered hair. The ignorant girl that was checking us out had the audacity to actually laugh thru the check out process because I had torn the card up. Consequently we are still looking for some ADULT people to cut and style our hair, but it will never be Fantasticly unprofessional Sam's.
Nancy and Patrick Keane