Fantastic Samshaircut

P Jul 10, 2019

I went into the shop letting the stylist know that I had cut the front of my below shoulder length hair at the bottom of my chin and wanted her just to straighten it out. she took the scissor and cut upward. I was in shock and then proceeded to cut the other side .The last words out of her mouth was if i an not happy to come back. She did not blow dry it, I did not know the extent of damage that she did so i decided to go home wash my hair blow dry and flat iron it. my hair was up to my eye on the left side and below my chin on the right side. It was so chopping and uneven. I was so upset. I ended up going back the same day and she tried to fix it. Now i look like an uneven carol brady from the 1980's. i have been trying to style myself realizing that only thing i can do is go to a better shop and have them chop my hair off or get hair extenstions. the manager who i also called told me she does a great job and she would fix it to come in again and that will not do and she would not even return my money. I will take this further in my own way and call my cc company and will call the main headquarters. oh and the hair cutter even admitted that she made a very big mistake.