Family Dollar Stores — customer service and overly using position
This employee smelled like marijuana and basically acted as if he was high. Never once asked me if I needed help but kept going in n out store talking to someone in a personal car. Since when is it ok to be rude and make others uncomfortable for being in the store. And how can you allow your employee to be under the influence of methamphetamine and actual sell n buy it in store?
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - Discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were