Family Dollar — fire hazard
I moved here 5 years ago and there is no other dollar store/ outlet in our small community. The Isles are continuously packed with carts and it is a fire hazard and does not allow a satisfied experience ever. The store has actually caught fire in the past and I am surprised the facility did not burn down. The refrigeration units have been replaced in the last year and the top dogs were here and the issue was not corrected then. When the employees are asked about this they state hours are not given to correct the problem and they can't give us the phone number to complain because they will get in trouble. They also state hours might be increased for a week but they are dropped and the Isles are still not cleared. If no response is returned photos and news reports will be broadcasted amongst our community and surrounding areas. Time to address this ongoing situation of utmost neglect of an only provider and dangerous situation.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in
- Family Dollar - employment
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination
- Family Dollar - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set
- Family Dollar - discrimination
- Family Dollar - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - customer service/cashier
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were