The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fairfield Inn — room charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I made reservations on Friday February 6, 2009 and left the room neat and tidy as it was just myself. Not only did they charge me a 231.50 fee for smoking in the room (which I DO NOT SMOKE) they said that there had found a marijanna pipe in the room as well. I am disgusted by this and on top of that the manager basically called me a liar.
More Fairfield Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled!
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty
- Fairfield Inn - cheap motel
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - Complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - Problem with Refund due to being kicked out 5 hours after checking in.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service