FactoryOutletStore.com — unfair refund practices
This company has outrageously bad business practices and does not act in good faith. I bought an Oregon Scientific projection clock from them that was defective. There was no RMA and I had to pay the return shipping. Fortunately, I shipped it insured. When no refund was charged to my account after two months, I called and they claimed I never received it. I spent an hour and a half on line at 3 different post offices to find out that they had in fact received it. I called back and they stalled saying they had to check with the warehouse. Then they gave me a partial refund. I called back and they said there was a restocking charge. I told them the unit was defective and there should be no restocking charge. They agreed to refund the difference. I checked my credit card and they only partially refunded the difference. I called back and they explained that they did not refund shipping. I explained that the receipt indicated that there was no charge for shipping. How could they hold back a shipping charge? They said, "Well, that's our process".
This is not a company to do business with. They are irresponsible, incompetent, and unethical.
More FactoryOutletStore.com Complaints & Reviews
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud/scam 
- Factory Outlet Store - a case of fraud and theft 
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud and poor customer service 
- FactoryOutletStore.com 34 34th St 3rd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11232 - false advertisement & fraud 
- FactoryOutletStore.com - avoid this seller at all costs 
- Factory Outlet Store - lazy lagoon
- Factory Outlet Store - batteries for a phone wireless
- Factory Outlet Store - over the kitchen sink drain board, stands approx 1 foot high has bins/hooks/places to put things. 
- Factory Outlet Store - garmin map
- Factory Outlet Store - frigidaire water filter replacement