Factory Direct Cellularorder not received

D

Placed an order for 2 cell phone batteries. They received the order, charged the credit card and didn't send the order. They have no phone number to contact, which I didn't know at the time of the order. The first email said I'd receive the order in 3-5 days which I did not and now they will not answer emails or refund my money even though I have emailed numerous times. I'd like to get a refund to my credit card because I've never received the order.

• Mi
    Milena Feb 17, 2009

Terrible product and service! The battery I received from them was very poor and became unusable a little over a month of use. After a month there are no refunds but you can ship it back for an exchange but the costs of this approach the costs of a new battery!

They sell very, very poor batteries.

• Ci
    Cintales Jul 06, 2011

Exact same thing happened to me, word for word . Would like to find a way to get the word out there, this is so wrong.

• Ci
    Cintales Jul 06, 2011

This exact thing happened to me also word for word. this is so wrong. Need to get the word out there and shut them down.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices