Facebook.comfraudulent debit card charges

Check Card: FACEBOOK.COM*WMQE32237 www.fb.me/cc CA Check Card: FACEBOOK.COM*GLPE32237 www.fb.me/cc CA both nailed me for over $300.00 in bogus charges. I have NEVER used my debit card on Facebook or their advertisers for any reason. I deactivated my Facebook account over six months ago. In order for me to file an on-line complaint with Facebook - I had to reactivate the account, file the complaint, then deactivate it again. Forget about talking to customer service there. You get a recording telling you to communicate with them on-line ONLY. The charges occurred Oct. 3rd and I have yet to hear back from Facebook. I filed paperwork with my bank contesting the charges. I have also filed a police report for good measure. We will see what happens.

• Fu
    Fu Facebook Jan 11, 2013

This just happened to me. I'm so pissed I cant even see straight. I hope Facebook gets sued for doing this to millions of people. I had to cancel my credit card because of this!

• Ha
    HawgDawg4Life Dec 29, 2011

I also experience this situation with Facebook. I dont even have a facebook account. When your ready to get a class action lawsuit together, let me know. [email protected]