Facebook Creditsdid not get facebook credits via bank transfer

M

I have sent many many letters (10 in total) asking for credit support, but I'm not getting a reply!! WHY!! Is Facebook Credit center is trying to eat my money? It has been 13 days since I have bank transferred the money to Facebook (Global Collector BV in Royal Bank Canada), and I am not getting my credits!!!What is happening!? Facebook told me to contacted Live Gamer too, and it has been more than 5 days without reply from Live Gamer!! I cannot believe Facebook--such a big company would be a fraudulent organization!!!They do not reply or give me a phone number or the right place to contact. I am very unhappy with Facebook bullying customers.
I am one angry customer, and this bank transfer thing is driving me crazy, and is affecting my life style and my health too much, my doctor said I need to relax more or I might get a heart attack . I need support because I spent money and the money was being deducted to buy Facebook credits, but I don't know if something went wrong I've not got my credits and its been 2 weeks, Facebook Credits supports center is not replying my emails and refusing to help me. I am thinking Facebook might be offering untruthful payments and making us make payments to Facebook!!

This is my first time paying through the Bank Transfer method, and I am extremely worried!!! I just want to know if the transaction will really get through?
Should I wait another day or two?? It is way past the expecting due date!
I have checked my bank account, and the money was deducted too.
How do I know if the transaction went through, or if my money was just given away to Facebook?
I don't know how long I should wait it, or when I should ask for assistance to refund the money?
I NEED HELP?

Coriene Ilse May 14, 2014

on 5/14/14 facebook credits in village life double clicked on credits and charged me twice once for over 10.00 dollars within a minute of each other would like this cash returned to my acct

dolores a walker Apr 16, 2014

4/16/14 after checking my bank account a charge of $4.97 was posted to my account and it is not mine. please audit and tell me what the charge is or any information how it got to my account. thank you for your time and cooperation.

noemi galang Dec 06, 2013

unauthorized charge of $84.90 please refund

• Fr
    FreZney Dec 03, 2013

Looked into my bank statement today and discovered that a company called Facebook Credits was charging my card for the past 3 months totaling $310. Too bad I didn’t notice those charges earlier and now it was too late to get help from my bank in canceling those charges. It was useless to contact this company for refund as well because they decided it would be great to just ignore me.

• Su
    sunflower1971 Jun 10, 2013

I was charged $3.50 on my credit card for facebook credits i never received. i payed for them, but never received them at all.

• Nu
    Nusun Singleton Jan 03, 2013

I was charged for facebook credits at 50 dollars but did not recieve the credits, this is not the first or second time this has happened, it reported the charge as failed, but it did not fail.

cody knapp Jun 19, 2012

today i tried to buy Facebook credits for $5 with my bank card and Facebook declined it. so i tried to do it again 3 more times, but i still got declined. i called my bank to try to find out what the issue was and they told me that i was able to purchase Facebook credits. they don't even know why it wouldn't let me purchase credits. please contact me at [protected]

connie spencer Feb 04, 2012

I was charged $10.00 for $1.00 worth of credits on the gamed bejewled this evening, I want my money given back...or the correct amount of credits given to [email protected]

• Ramelle Dec 22, 2011

Lol Toads Tool!

Donna Rice Jones Jun 27, 2011

You really need Facebook representatives to man the telephones. Some of us work for a living and don't have the time to keep submitting these complaints with no results. You stated a representative would contact me shortly. I've been waiting for two days. What is your idea of shortly.

Donna Rice Jones Jun 27, 2011

I have over 200.$ worth of facebook credits charges I did not authorize. Could someone please contact me at [protected]. I have notified my bank and I am disputing these charges. Please contact me. This web site is ridiculous we need someone to talk to.

• We
    wendy kirby morse Apr 11, 2011

my name is wendy kirby morse. this morning 4/11/2017 i was trying to buy $5.00 dollars of face book credits and bysome way i also purchased $95.00 facebook credits.. this was not what i was wanting to do... i need my 95.00 dollar transaction cancled and the money refunded to my bank accout as soon as possible, cause this charge of $95.00 was not what i was ordering and will cause me to overdraft at my bank.. i can b reached at [protected].. please fix this quickly as possible... I will not use any f the credits. until this issue is resolved.. thank you wendy kirby morse... [email protected]

• La
    laura gaffney Mar 26, 2011

went to the store was told i did not have enough money on my card embaressed and holding up a line i got home called the bank they told me i had a pending charge for facebook credits for 50 dollars made today i wasen't even on my computer today and i am on disabilit not likely to make a charge that large please cancel this pending charge and i will never use facebook credits again of all people i thought i was safe using facebook credits for small purchaces guess not.