Eyemart Expresslies about refund, manager was very rude to me

I purchased eyeglasses and they were very uncomfortable after wearing them so I returned them for a refund. manager said I would received a refund within 10 business days. it has been over a month and still no refund. After checking with the corporate office the manager reported on file that she refunded me the cash, but really didn't. workers there were unfriendly, and not helpful, many other people has said that they would never go back there for the same reason.

RESOLVED

• EyeMart Express's response · May 08, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you letting us fix the issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please let our customer care team know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Mary- Customer Care Manager