Exxonmobilovercharged my account

I purchased $30.01 of gasoline and I checked my account history for my debit card and I was charged $74.00, this is unacceptable, I had a couple dollars left in my account but if I didn't I would've been charged a overdraft fee, I couldn't even get lunch, I don't see how you can charge that to my account without even having me authorize that, I'm very upset about this and will be taking my business elsewhere.

• Ro
    ronald kitler Feb 23, 2016

I received a check drawn on comerica bank. I went to the bank and they said it was a fraud. I am checking with you to see if it is.

[email protected]

• Ri
    rippedoffbyexxon Apr 28, 2013

I was charged twice and told my card was declined. I had to pay with cash. I got home and found out i was charge two times on my card and cant seem to get ahold of a live body to put my money back.

• Up
    upsetsinglemommy Jun 17, 2011

They just credited it back to my account

• Jd
    jddogguy Jun 17, 2011

look how touchy people are and quick to judge. "i will never go to mobile again" either because of a misunderstanding or a little mistake. He didn't even mention weather the error was fixed or not. i am guessing no one ever gave this guy a second chance in life.

• Ih
    ihavenoname Jun 15, 2011

Did you use your debit card to pay at the pump?

If so next time pay inside the store. When you pay at the pump they put a hold on funds in the account. I only know this because most of the gas stations here have notice signs up telling customers about it.

I would be afraid to pay at the pump anyhow. For fear of mix ups and what not. Im sorry you had to deal with this. Its awful when a company steals from you like that.

• Ba
    BarbGhig Dec 25, 2010

A few days ago, while at the Exxon Station (1100 Easton Ave, Somerset NJ), I asked the attendant for $20.00 in gas (cash). I went in to the "Tiger Mart" store, and when I returned, I gave him a 20 dollar bill, and left. When I turned my car off at home and looked down (toward the steering wheel), I realized that I only had 1/4 tank of gas (I have a Honda Accord, which only holds 15 gallons of gas. I think he only gave me $10.00 worth of gas). The next day I stopped at the station to speak with the manager, and was told to come back tomorrow. I did, but the manager still wasn't there. I asked for the telephone number, and the next morning, I called the manager to explain what had happened.
    I must say, that I was taken back by his rudeness to me. He stated that his "Men" wouldn't do that, and hung up on me!

• Th
    Thomas Derenches Aug 28, 2008

On two different occasions I have purchased regular gas at this station and both times had to have my fuel injector replaced at the cost of $180 each time!