Exxon Mobil Corporationexxon gas station 5158 summer ave and white station memphis tn

Ive been a customer at this location for a long time.The cashier on duty as of 11:15a today rung me up the hand on her hip said "I ain't got no change so you better have some change on you"after I have gave her a $20.00 for cigs and a fountain drink.I said politely I'm really not the one who supposed to have change you are.She started griping and blaming it on me.I always get these $1.08 fountains an give them $1.10 because a dime is easier than nickel and three pennies when a regular thing.So since these girls there think anyway they don't owe customers the 2 cents diff in most cases add up what they pocket in the long term.Most of the cashiers have been there since I moved here in 2014.Nice usually but Exxon manager needs to have a little talk with em' about their attitudes.