Expediacomplain about poor services and fraud

A Oct 27, 2018

I booked hotel with breakfast in Turkey, ITIN:[protected], and I paid extra money because we booked from you not the hotel .first your staff advised us our check in 24 hours, we will arrive turkey in about 3 am, and you confirmed that by email, after that, the day travel, when we going to the airport, your staff advised us our check in after 3 pm which that mean we have to wait from 3 am to 3 pm, despite we asked you and you confirmed our check in 24 hours this poor services and black meal, therefore we need full refund or the court bettewn us, second we didn't travel and we contacted from the airport before 24 from our booking and we asked to change the booking our cancel and refund the money, and your staff confirmed by phone at tnat day they will resound the money within 24 hours but didn't get nothing no, Omer no change poking .we contacted you sevrla time but you failed to solve the problem and this last time we writing to you, if you donT solved after that legal action and Soical media . Also for last time we asking you to change the booking within this week and I will call you and email to let the court aware of that, if you not changed we will not accept in future just refound .thanks Majid Alkareemawi 27/10/2018