Exclusive Furniture — fraud and cheating
I had purchased over $8, 000 of furniture from these people. The delivery guys (2) showed up in a big truck to deliver my furniture. I lived in a house with my daughter and grandbaby and I was disabled at the time. When we were not looking, a laptop valued at $1, 700 was stolen. My daughter noticed her laptop had been taken, so we called the store where we bought the furniture (290 & Jones Road, Houston, TX) and told them what happened.
We were told that we should have confronted the men, but we tried to explain that these two men were larger and stronger than both of us and that I was disabled, also that we had a baby in the house. This would not have been a smart move.
We spoke with the sales person, the manager and one of the owners and could not get them to do anything, but the owner told us that the delivery guys told them that we were just giving them alcohol freely (coming from two men who stole the laptop) and because of this, that they were not going to do anything.
DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE, THEY WILL ALLOW THEIR EMPLOYEES TO STEAL FROM YOU AND DO NOTHING!
More Exclusive Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Exclusive Furniture - terrible service
- Exclusive Furniture - redelivering damaged couches
- Exclusive Furniture in Houston - don't take care of business prices too high
- Exclusive Furniture/ free tv - bad customer service
- Exclusive Furniture - poor service/wrong item ordered
- Exclusive Furniture - no furniture getting the runaround!!
- Exclusive Furniture - billed for furniture I never received!
- Exclusive Furniture - undelivered goods
- Exclusive Furniture - bedding accessories
- Exclusive Furniture - broken couch/lies