Excelsior College — associates nursing program
Have spent huge amounts of money in the associates degree nursing program. I would recommend anyone considering this to reconsider. It is not a good program. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. No teaching. Final clinical exremely costly and only graded pass or fail. So sad to find this out the hard way. Hope to give someone else the heads up. Also DO NOT use college network or any other program. You will only throw money out the window. This program needs a major overhaul. Very unfair subjective program. They offer a scholarship and then say you do not qualify. Plan to report to NY better business bureau. Class Action Lawsuit would be justifiable. NY DEPT of Higher Education needs to investigate what is going on here. No one in their right mind would ever give praise to this program. Maybe lucky if they graduate but that would be it. The program should teach at some level and offer to because students are PAYING to learn. Excelsior should be ashamed of itself. Seriously.
More Excelsior College Complaints & Reviews
- Excelsior College - It's a scheme.
- Excelsior College Cpne - CPNE failure is rediculously easy.
- Excelsior College - Astronomical Failure Rates
- Excelsior College - Clinical (CPNE) $ SCAM
- Excelsior College - Scam
- Excelsior College - CPNE clinical testing
- Cpne Excelsior College - CPNE
- Excelsior College - Not accredited by AACSB
- Excelsior College - Discrimination, Rubric Scoring, and Lies
- Excelsior College - failure of the cpne exam