Everest Universityfinancial

L

My name is Lisa Lee and I was attending Everest University thinking that I would graduate and get my degree in Business Administration and Management. I started college on july of 2008 and my graduation should have been in the fall of this year. But now that is not going to happen because someone messed up my student loan where I cannot even go to another school to get my degree because of this situation. Like the other students that I have read their complaints my complaints are the same. every time you call you speak to different people who not have a clue of what is happening. Everest took out a loan for my school with out letting me know, so I could decide if I needed that loan, They has used all of my student money with my loan was a lifetime loan, now I can not even get financial aide. I feel as though they should be investigated, to find out what they are doing with students money for school. They do not follow the school policy. I would like to know who I can go to see about this situation, so that those that are up to graduate can get their degree. You may reach me [protected] or [protected].

Sincerely Yours