Complaints & Reviews

Everbuying.comProduct not Received

I jithender my order no is e1507290508340057 for wireless bluetooth booked on 29 july 2015 till now product was not received, i so many time raised a ticket regarding this, but only the answer from everbuying wait more day, there is no tracking number also, so dont buy from everbuying site, everybuying cheating the customers,

• Da
      dana part Jan 13, 2016

His pos company (everbuying) i ordered a cam oct 30, 2015.
      I have not ever recieved it yet, today is 1/13/16.. They are fraud, they lie, and not decent enough to man up and refund my money . They are cowards. I will now think twice before order from these cheap website.
      This one take the cake... Stay from them. If u do place an order you will never see your money or your product . Just as throw away your money. Not good business, the support email they send are like robot.

www.everbuying.netI haven't received my order and seller hasn't communicated with me

My experience with the website www.everbuying.net is awful. I ordered some stuff from them, but these jerks scammed me. I placed order couple of weeks ago, but these jerks promised to deliver my stuff within 2 weeks, but after this time I got nothing. The company is really bad, ‘coz their customer services were total scam. I sent emails, but no one replied. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

www.everbuying.netThey haven't returned money for the broken phone

I bought phone from the company www.everbuying.net. The company turned to be real scam, so better avoid them. I got the phone, but it was broken already. I spoke with the rep, who told me that they could return half of the sum. I agreed and waited for the money, but these jerks haven’t transferred it. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

• Eu
          Eugene122 Jul 04, 2015

"I order for item since 18th of June 2015, after making payment since 18th of June, 2015. I have so many tickets but they have never responded to my ticket. I have also sent messages to their twitter and they refuse to respond to my complaint. I don't if I place order again on EVERBUYING.NET again.I will ask for refund if eventually they will respond. This is my ordr no.E1505192153253644"

Everbuying.netNot cell phone not money

T41937747500
        Order Number: E150111174043****
        Message Type: Pre-sale Questions or Product/Stock Availability
        Subject: i paid 2 days ago, and my order is still in process
        Message: hello! i purchased a cell phone 2 days ago, the pay appear already on my credit card, but after see a lot of bad reviews about everbuying.com . I am worry . Is normal to be 2 days processing the order ? or how is the process?
        Ticket Status: Processing
        Full Name: robert gonzalez
        Everbuying Customer Support  At :01/13/2015 07:18:42 PM
        Dear robert,

Thank you very much for your recent message.

Unfortunately, we are very sorry to inform you that the item [protected] is not in stock at the moment.

Could you wait for a few more days and when we have the item in stock, we will ship them to you as soon as possible? We hope that this is acceptable.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards
        April

How this company sell something that doesn't have in his hands?

Everbuying.comFraud

I purchased 9 items in total with 4 of them being defective within a week. I notified them immediately(within 30 days) and they played email games with me for about a month, then I had to ship the items back at my expense($61.75) which they said they would re-imburse). What should have been a $480 (+$61.75) refund ended up being a $171 refund and them saying that they didn't receive one of items and that now it is over 30 days unfortunately and there is nothing they can do. This is only the first of many complaints that I will be filing as this company needs to be taken off of the web. There should be a class action suit to recover all of the monies that people have lost with this fraudulent site. thank you.

Everbuying.comSCAMMED

I ordered an Android Cell Phone here and they refused to ship it and then
            kept my money as well. After about 30 or 40 RMA messages they
            locked me out so I could not contact them about my order.

I started a paypal dispute which they asked me to close and they promised to get
            my order sent. I closed it and then they ignored me completely.
            Now I have no money, no phone and no way to contact them. Paypal
            should refuse to service this big scam site. "A Happy Deal" is also their other
            ripoff site. BEWARE! BEWARE! they will take your money and say goodbye.
            They will say any lies to suck you in, no morals and no business ethics here.
            YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

• Fl
                florida jeudy Apr 21, 2014

I buy phone .they not fonctional. i try to call no body answer the phone about 3 weeks.

• Ev
                EverbuyingSucks Jul 29, 2014

Totally agreed. They've been trying to string me along for several weeks now, telling me that their shipping company is backed up and that customs is the source of the problem. What they're really doing is trying to get me to wait more than 45 days so I can't get a refund from PayPal.

I don't expect to ever receive my item, and from what I understand, the people who do receive their items get worthless junk and then can't get a refund.

Furthermore, I understand that they pay people to write good reviews for them, which just increases the scam factor

Do not trust Everbuying!

• Al
                Alan Rogers Jan 14, 2016

good company just sour grapes from a few

Everbuying.comdefective item/refund issues

I ordered an Ebook reader, worth 45 usd+ 2 USd insurance.it took 3 weeks to reach me.when i got the item, it was defective.i contacted the company, they told they's send a new cable for connection.it took another 3 weeks to reach.Again the item did not function.i contacte them, they told me they'l pay for the repair cost if i can get it repaired locally.i could get it reapired.so i told them i'll ship back the defective item. at no point did they mention that they would not pay for the shipping charges.i told them they would have to.
              i shipped the article and cost me 22 usd. they say they would refund only 48 usd.but the shipping charges they wont because when i ordered i did not pay.but fact is they sent me defective item, and when i send it back i have to pay.therefore it is there responsibility.this is the worst company ever.please do not buy anything from there.

• Belleville Nov 26, 2013

I sent my iPod to Repairs4 and paid $40 for the repair, they emailed me saying that it was repaired 2 days after and told that it was shipped to my location already. Thing is that I’ve never got my iPod back and I emailed them asking for the location of my stuff. They told me that from now on I need to ask all the questions to the delivery company… what a rip off.

• Mi
                  mikshika Dec 26, 2013

its the worst company ever..isnot there any law to shut it down?

everbuyingDisappointing products and services

I bought a few things on this everbuying site before. Qualities are not good and Materials are definitely not as described. But since they are cheaper than stores, I bought some inexpensive clothes and thinking worse scenerios would be ending up in trash or donation. Recently I purchased a few things again but this time I am unlucky; they never sent out or gave me response for weeks. Thank god i filed a paypal dispute and questioned shipment status then their customer service replied they will process my shipment soon. Days later without my knowledge they cancelled my order and sent me refund. I wouldn't have spent time on dealing with these creepy seller if I knew they won't ship out my stuffs. I am lucky enough to get refund within weeks.. One thing also is quite misleading is some products claimed will "ship in 24 hours". It is such a scam as they never did. It is like a trick to make you buy their products. I wouldn't recommend this site unless we have patience to deal with this kind of unprofessional service and cheating seller..

• Li
                    lindajof Oct 23, 2013

I ordered a 10.1" tablet and a keyboard carry case . The keyboard will not type all the letters! Their customer service told me to take a picture? OF WHAT? if I cannot type an "A" of "K" what is there to take a picture of? I asked them if they wanted me to tear apart the case? Then after 5 days use, the tablet now makes a static noise from the back and gets hot whenever I play Candy Crush! I am a VERY unhappy camper. They do not have anyone in customer service that speak nor writes English fluently either!!!
                    The products did arrive promptly from China.

• Ta
                    Tammie Jay Coelho Apr 01, 2016

Very low quality and quite ugly! I am afraid to ship it back after reading the terrible reviews. What a scam! This company should be put out of business, it's a shame they get away with what they do. Do NOT buy anything from them!!!

Comments

Everbuying.comCompany Scammed me out of my money

"Let me start off by saying that this companies customer service is a JOKE. I ordered items the 1st week of January 2013. I waited and waited for two months before contacting customer service stating I had not received my items I ordered. They apologized and informed me to wait another month then contact them back. After waiting another month, I contacted them and they just told me that they sent the package out and to check with my local post office, which I had already done. By this time I was fed up, I just wanted my full refund back and wanted to be done with this company. After demanding my money back they informed me that they would not return it because I didnt get insurance on my packages. I informed her that I had tracking that would not track. She informed me there was nothing else she could do.
                  So in conclusion, I either would have lost "shipping insurance" money or in this case, I lost my entire order money.
                  This "everbuyging.com" company is a joke, they take your money and then claim they cant do anything for you. I have reported them to the proper people, but am still ticked about how their customer service treated me. "

Everbuying.com — This company needs to be closed down

I ordered a Tablet for my hubby in Oct 2012 and had no idea that the company was located in China until after...

Everbuying.comI still have not recieved my order.

I ordered a look alike of the samsung galaxy s3 on November 15, 2012 and I STILL have not recieved my cell phone and tomorrow Is literaly CHRITSMAS.I was expecting this phone to be here BY christmas not after.I'm very upset.The website gave me two different tracking numbers and neither of them work.I've messaged them and they said not to worry and that my package would be here soon.I've ''tryed'' calling them but they don't speak english wich is total bull!I'm so heated just thinking about it and just knowing that they have my money makes it worse.I wish the police could do something about it but I already know that they can't because their in a different country.All I know is their definatly never ever ever getting my money, my view, or my time EVER AGAIN!!!>.<

Everbuying.comAvoid at any cost guys

I've received a wasn't working cell phone and returned to they in the next day for the replacement since 28/06/2012, it costed me more than AUD60.00, but I still not receive the replacement yet, they said they did sent out and provided the tracking number RF095220295SG, I checked it with Singapore Post, China Post, Hong Kong Post and Australian Post, none of these could trace the item, I've also call the Singapore Post, Hong Kong Post and Australian Post, all they said the item information could not be found in their system, because the item never land in these countries, so asked EVERBUYING to provide the copy of original shipping document to proof that they did send the item for more than 3 times, but they never send it to me, now they are asking me to pay a compensation to them for resend again.

• Ni
                          NilesFred B. Aug 21, 2018

Order number: EE1804251235262184

I used PayPal and purchased this as guest. I paid $20 for
                          shipping, and bought warranty. I haven't received my purchase and can't track it. My email is in system, but I'm not able to
                          reset password.

Thank you!
                          [protected]@aol.com

Everbuying.comI ordered a cell phone from them and it was non-functional

I ordered a cell phone from them it was non-functional. They say to send it back to them at my cost of $45.00 USD (over half the price of the phone) I do not trust that they will send me a working phone, and then I will have to send it back at my expense again. Do you see where this is going? They sell non-working clones for little money, but, they do not work. I believe they pick up the rejects form legitimate phone manufacturers, and sell them to other countries. The return shipping cost deters you from sending it back for replacement. They count on this and make a lot of money for peddling junk. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM.

Everbuying.com — I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track

I purchased 2 PC tablets and 2 soft cloth cases for the tablets, expedited shipping from a US warehouse, and...

Everbuying.comI purchased a phone from them which worked OK for about 7 days

I purchased a phone from them which worked OK for about 7 days. I contacted them and they offered to send me a replacement (I would have to pay shipping AND return the first one). Since the phone was garbage I requested a refund. It has taken me over FOUR MONTHS of harassing them for my money back but I finally got it. I had to mail back the original phone so I am still out of pocket. They constantly lied and gave me fake Paypal confirmation numbers for refunds they claimed to have sent me. These are the worst vendors I have EVER dealt with. They only post positive reviews (that they probably write themselves) to their website. The negative ones I wrote never saw the light of day. The positive reviews on here are also suspect...

• Am
                              amyhelp886 Jun 25, 2012

dear nilicine,
                              I am Amy from EverBuying.I’m very sorry for your unpleasant shopping and we need know some detail information to solve this problem, for examle, your order id, email adress ect. You can get contact with us.Please remember to mark your email with the website address, We will make our Specail Channel Customer Service avaliable for you.Thank you.:
                              skype:everbuying-abby;
                              Customer Service Manager email:[protected]@everbuying.com
                              You will receive feedback in 48 Hrs.

www.EverBuying.comItem never received

I have an Item ordered on 12 of February from EverBuying which never arrived.
                            They said to take care if I closed a PayPal claim again ITEM NEVER ARRIVED, I did so and waiting for the 10 more days they said the item would arrived, never did.
                            They said to send me again the item paying half price.
                            They sent me in the first occasion a fake tracking number, and I paid $ 1.00 for insurance the item. Never sent me on rescue proof of posting, and I found that the item they want to send me again paying for it half price is in their website as OUT OF STOCK.
                            They did no reply to me since I asking for a full refund
                            Really scared of all negatives reviews I read over the Internet about EverBuying, and I do not understand since illegitimate practices of business is their common doing how PayPal support the continuing of business when precisely consumers until now were relying in PayPal is reputation of not allowing scammers.
                            Teresa

• Sh
                                ShirleyCheun May 16, 2013

yes same to me. i bought something last month- never shipped/non-response. I then filed paypal dispute then they said it's out of stock. howcome a product labelled as 'ship in 24 hr' is actually out of stock and taking a week to tell me and only respond after i filed dispute. this company is a total trick, don't deal with it anymore!

Everbuying.comThey never sent me my item and refuse to file claim with UPS

Got ripped off my ahppaydeals.com this is same company higher prices DO NOT USE they never sent me my item and refuse to file claim with UPS. I doubt they speak any english because they give me run around and wont be honest keep playing games!

• Ea
                                  Eamon1986 Feb 25, 2013

i bought a pair of headphones of this webite on the 7th of febuary 2013 they told me the shipped it out on this 14th of febuary i have been tracking it since then but i went to track it today the 25th of febuary 2013 and all the tracking sites are not working im from the united kingdom im payed 12.48USD which comes around £8.25 british pounds i really needed this headphones so i have sent a threating email stating if my parcel has not arrived by the end of this week i would report them to Shanghi Police Department for stealing taking my money all your money and not send the items we all bought

Everbuying.comNever received my order

Ordered a phone on 21 janurary 2012from everbuying, never recieved it, was told they are sending a different phone then I ordered, requested a refund was told to keep the phone I get, they say its a good phone.paid threw paypal, filed a dispute, when paypal tried to put me off until feb 27th, i did a charge back, got my refund asap from paypal after that.everbuying sent me a fake tracking number, hbm120128lpz000500.with a different invoice number than what I ordered, II ended up with 2 invoices, no product.They say the item is in the mail I will recieve it shortly, Thankgod I got a refund, no item has arrived its been more than a month.do not buy from these fruadsters.

• Ta
                                    tanika townsend Feb 15, 2014

Mrs. Sharon told me wait 10 more days to wait to see if the phone that i ordered back in 1/02/2013 a 7inch 705 Android 4.1 phone tablet pc MTK6515 1GHz 4GB Dual Camera Wifi Boothtooth ---Pink;17%off $87.49 and i called 2/09/2014 and Mrs. Sharon call back and could i wait 10 more days to it arrive order EP1401021241020821and when i'm trying to track it down to see when i'll recieve and every time i get a different story but all i want is my phone are my money back on my debit card. Contact TanikaTownsend at [protected]; as soon as someone read and receive the message about the cell phone i ordered.

Everbuying.comDon't buy from this company

I purchased a phone from Everybuying.com on Feb 6th, 2012. The phone said "In Stock". When I sent them an email on the 12th asking if it had been shipped yet (I paid for the 3 to 5 day service) I got an e-mail stating that the product was not in stock, would be on the 15th and asked if I could wait until then and it would be shipped. I said yes, and on the 18th I sent another e-mail asking if it had been yet and they said that the product was still not in stock and asked if I would like a refund or continue to wait. I asked for a refund and never heard anything back. I have sent several e-mail since, asking where money was, asking them if I could just get something comparable, asking if they would just answer and still NOTHING!!! i will be filing a dispute with PayPal as soon as I get done writing this for my $113.00!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

sarahwshops Mar 11, 2012

Holy moly this exact same situation happened to me! I ordered on Feb 13! By any chance was your Admin MANDY?
                                      I filed my dispute today. Have you had any luck with yours?

Everbuying.com — They will charge you $2 for tracking number if your order is under $40.00

Don't buy from this website. They will charge you $2 for tracking number if your order is under $40.00...