Europcar Internationalbad service

L Jun 12, 2019

My complaint to the branch of the Europcar Herzliya Israel on April 30, 2019.
The first time I had encountered a very bad service and a loss of hour of my precious time.
I had ordered a car # [protected] to be ready at 8 AM April 30 2019.
I came to the branch at 8:10 and was a single client for this time. Despite this, I was accepted only at 8:30 and then it turned out that all the cars were not ready and had to be washed and filled with gasoline. It will take another 25-30 minutes!!
The employee who washes the car went to the store for buying a coffee instead of washing the car that was ordered in advance. The rest of the office workers chatted among themselves and were in no hurry.
I, the only client at this time in the branch, was asked to wait 30 minutes!!
My mood was ruined, and when I complained to the head of the branch he said in nonchalant mode that this could happen to everyone.
What could happen to everyone? Doing your job negligent and giving a bad service?
I had ordered the car in advance, I had calculated my time based on my plans and, as a result, should I wait?
Finally, I had my car ready by 8:55AM which had caused me to be late on a very important appointment, har ruined my good mood and had shortened my plans for almost an hour.
Based on these facts, I demand the full return of my money for rent and an additional $ 200 for moral damage and a change in my plans due to the delay in getting the car for almost an hour.
Awaiting your compensation.
With full respect,
Lena Goldman
+[protected]

*The copy of the rental docs and photos of the car will be provided by demand.