E*Trade Financialfrozen account without reason

I have been an E*Trade customer for many years. All of a sudden, without any prior notice or explanation, E*Trade has frozen my Money Market Account. It refuses transfers I wish to make to an external account, refuses to pay my credit card bills of $800 when the account balance is over $100, 000. No customer representative is able to give an explanation. In spite of repeated promises that a supervisor or case manager will call me, I never hear from them. I have emailed Pam Erickson, Corporate Communications Officer, and faxed Gregory Framke, Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer with all possible details and a request to rectify the situation. Neither one has answered. I have a confirmation that my fax was received by Etrade, but no one answers.

Do I have to go to the media or a lawyer to obtain any kind of reaction from them? Are they just a bunch of crooks?

I am so fed up! Does anyone have suggestions?
Lil Bancroft