Etisalatlottery

i just want to ask if there is any lottery happening right now in your company, , because this day october 27, 2010, somebody call me from call center of etisalat in deira dubai and he said that i won 200, 000 aed, , i was shock about this coz the # that he is using is [protected], , , how could that be a call center if his using a mobile #?

• Ha
    Hammer5050 Apr 09, 2017

Scammers number [protected] beware of them, they call and offer a 200, 000 lottery.

• Pa
    pasha1234 Oct 15, 2012

I received a call from someone claiming to be from Etisalat [protected])
    The caller told me that he is from Etissalat and that I had just won the lottery 50, 000 AED and to call him back.
    I called back and he said that I had to confirm a certain number is in my simm card.
    Of course I did not.
    I sent an email to [email protected] complaining, but did not receive a response.

• Bo
    boyal Sep 17, 2011

today one pakistan man called me mob no-+[protected] he told me u won 200000 tow lakh dhs for etislat draw.i think its froud.

• Sh
    shezki Apr 20, 2011

just today (20 April 2011) i've got a call from [protected] telling me that i won AED 200, 000 in etisalat's lottery. he told me to call him back immediately and he will tell me all the details... i didnt call him as i know there's no lottery from etisalat... after 5 mins. he called me again asking why i didnt call him, so i said i have no load on my mobile, then he told me to get a load immediately and call him back! to hell with him!

• Ne
    neena sanjay Jan 19, 2011

one man called me from [protected] and said i have won some 200000 aed. he asked me to check my sim number since it is a winning number. asked me to buy 1000 aed refill. when i asked him all detials he told me first u buy refill cards, ur calls are taped, media will come to take ur interview as ur a winner bla bla. why i dont know but my mind said that something is wrong i called my husband immediately he asked me all details and told me that it is a froud case, its a trap dont do anything he is asking to do, he also told me that my number is displaying on some tv channel and all. Litteraly that fellow was forcing me to buy cards. god saved me but this should not happen with anybody else, please friends if anybody of u will get such calls dont reply them. and infrom them number to police immediately.

• Mi
    Minnna Jan 19, 2011

A guy called from [protected] and said I have won One Million Dhs. He told me to check my sim number since it is the winning number. He was from Abu Dhabi Etisalat, Khalidiya branch, Name is Khalid.
    He told to upload AED 3050/- value of cards to claim the cash from UAE Exchange. One I uploaded the cards he said few card numbers that I have loaded were incorrect and asked for new cards. I have caught to his trap and requesting the public to vigilant on any such calls.

• Th
    theSandyBear Nov 15, 2010

Call from [protected], many times, stating I won 2.000 aed. Just needed my sim card number to verify. Obvious scam, I believe they manufacture fake sim cards with which they make phone calls from my number, but I will be paying...
    Watch out!

A. Nizamuddeen Nov 15, 2010

A pakisthani guy called from [protected] & said that he is calling from Etisalat, Congrads me I won AED.250, 000/-. from Etisalat Lottery scheme. I replied him that I have not received any message from Etisalat. Then he said since one week your name have been announcing in FM Radio & Local TV Channals and He asked me to come any LULU center with original passport. then he will give me a money transfer details to me directly. I am writing this for public awareness in the Gulf Region.