Etihad Airways / lost cabin bag
I travelled from Hyd India to Chicago ORD on June 6th
While picking her baggage's she forgot her carry on at the baggage belt carousel .
I tried speaking with Etjihad counter at the airport and they said they did not found any Bag .
I'm sure I left it at the carousel I tried to speak with the police department at the airport and also with the lost and found department of Chicago and customers department
Every one says that ethihad should have the information and ethihad is is irresponsible.
Please help us find it .
You can reach me on [protected]
I attached the ticket and sample photo of the bag
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2019
If you have left your hand baggage at the airport, then it is your responsibility to contact Chicago Airport directly. We cannot assist you with an item that you have left behind at the carousel.
Thank you. *Rose
Updated by Sridhar1211, Jun 12, 2019
I spoke with the Airport authority and every one says that since it has Ethihad Tag on it and if we miss the baggage at Carousel then they would send that to etihad desk .
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles