[Resolved] Etihad Airways — valuable items stolen from check in baggage
Dear Etihad Management,
This is to bring to your prompt attention that an expensive watch has been stolen from the checked in baggage from your airlines.
When i received the baggage, the zip lock was completely broken and the chain of my baggage was also damaged.
On checking, I found out that my expensive watch along with its handler case was completely removed and an empty case was just kept in the baggage.
My flight details are as below:
Aug 14, 2018 Etihad Airways EY0223 AirBus IndustrieA320-100/200 Delhi to Abu Dhabi 21:15 to 23:35
Aug 15 2018 Etihad Airways EY004 Boeing 777-300Er 2:40 to 7:00 Abu Dhabi to Munich
I am lodging a complaint using this mail.
Kindly take due diligence into the matter and assist me with the claims.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage