[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysservice

M Sep 04, 2018

I am Sanjit Kaur Banga recently I travelled by Etihad airlines to Dubai !! tEldewisaa !!! The crew member was very rude ! Very unfriendly members of the staff ! Water fell down on the seat they made me sit on it for half an hour ! Air travel has always been a pleasure For me ! But it was like a nightmare for me ! When 1 member really comes n tell me to put bag in the shoeqcounter the next comes n tell remove n put up ! It was there just before we wr to land I was listening to spiritual hymn when the same crew member comes m says make it slow !!! How loud can a cell phone blare ! She could at least courteously tell me n a soft manner but I think she wanted to tell or show each passenger that she was the principal here with a new student recruited ! I wish Etihad had a more courteous n soft spoken crew members ! I am a frequent flyer flying every now n then ! Once a month is quiet mandatory as my daughter lives here ! Thought ll try Etihad ! N a business class flyer !!! But no never again ! I booked myself for 2 nd feb again on Etihad with my husband but now I think I ve to cancel it n book myself in either emirates or jet airways ! Where the business flyer is like there precious visitor ! But on Etihad they treat as v r door mats ! Just an eye opener for the airplane company who must have invested a fortune ! But I am not coming back on this plane ! Thank u !! Sanjit kaur Banga !

• Etihad Airways's response · Sep 14, 2018

Hello Sanjit, please share your experience with us by sending it to [email protected] so that our team can look into it and get back to you. *Marc

• Resolution Statement