The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Erie Insurance Exchange — Denial of legitimate claim
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I live in a neighborhood that was hit hard in a big hail storm last year. Because of the damage, every one of my neighbors has had their roof replaced by their homeowner's insurance - except us. We are unfortunate enough to have Erie Homeowner's insurance. Even though there was obvious damage shown us by the roofing contractor, the adjustor said there wasn't enough. Now, I want you to know that homes in this subdivision are fairly close together, so it's inconceivable that ours is the only house in the whole neighborhood to be spared damage. And, as all the houses were built at approximately the same time, it's not an issue that we had newer shingles. I think that the "independent" Adjuster denied the claim to keep the Company happy. Anyway, I appealed the decision but to no avail. I just want everyone to know that Erie Insurance can't be counted on when you really need them. We have been a policy holder for many years and they certainly don't appreciate customer loyalty.
More Erie Insurance Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- Erie Insurance Group - Erie Insurance sucks!
- Erie Insurance - Sneak attack
- Erie Insurance - No response for claim
- Erie Insurance - home owner's policy
- Erie Insurance - watch out
- Erie Auto Insurance - Personally Violated for dedication to Erie
- Erie Insurance - Bogus claim reporting / bad faith
- Erie Insurance - Renters insurance claim
- Erie Insurance - This company has cancelled the insurance and when we needed help, they refused to help me
- Erie Insurance - Mislead by Insurance