The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Er Solutions Inc. / Cri Purchasing Corp — SCAM
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today I received an alleged collection settlement offer letter from ER Solutions, Inc.. They say that I owe the creditor: Cri Purchasing Corp $337.14 and that the settlement offer is for 50% of this amount $168.57 and must be paid to them within 14 days. The letter looks pretty legit and they provide a return envelope as well.
There are a couple fallacies though.
1) There are 3 different addresses printed on the letter. One is: ATERSO01, PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393. The 2nd is: ER Solutions, Inc., 10750 Hammerly Blvd #200, Houston, TX 77043. The 3rd is: T-[protected]-T50, E R Solutions, Inc., PO Box 9004, Renton, WA 98057.
2) I just recently within the past couple of weeks received and printed out my credit reports from ALL 3 of the credit reporting agencies, which I do usually 1-2 times a year, to make sure the information is accurate on them and to make sure that identity theft has not occurred. Guess what? THERE IS NO SUCH CREDITOR, NOR THIS CREDIT CHARGE AMOUNT, LISTED ON ANY OF MY 3 CREDIT REPORTS. I thought as much because I have never heard of Cri Purchasing Corp in my life. Not to mention that I just finished paying off the last little debt that was still on my credit reports.
3) The phone number listed is printed right next to the name a supposed representative of the company, a Jennifer Peden (may or not be her actual name), and that number is [protected]
THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE FTC AND TO THE FEDS!!! My advice is to get recent copies of your credit reports so you can double check this alleged credit charge before even considering actually paying anything.
More Er Solutions Inc. / Cri Purchasing Corp Complaints & Reviews
- ER Solutions - Badgering and threats!
- ER Solutions - ER Solution's constant harassment and invasion of my privacy!
- ER Solutions - 1-425-562-3215 - calling without any reason!
- ER Solutions - Scam and cheating
- ER Solutions - Fraudulent settlement
- ER Solutions - Annoying phone calls!
- ER Solutions - Unethical/Illegal practices
- Er Solutions Inc. - Illegal practices
- Er Solutions, Inc. - fraudulent debt aquisition
- ER Solutions - False Claims of Debt Owed.