Equity Residentialovercharge

This Business is a ripoff
I was living there for 6 years payed in full.
every year when I renewal the lees they never clean my place (carpet) I asked and they say NO.
in the time the I was living there they come to fix the wall with different color of paint and they say don't worry about it.
when I moved out the send me a bill of painting the wall cleaning the carpet and moving things out from the place (there was nothing there I moved all out)
they have the power of going and report you to the credit if you don't pay them.
they abuse the power they have to steal money from you.
don't go and live there they charge to much and give you nothing for your money.
2 off my cars were broken in and they didn't care