Epson T-1100printer

sir,
we have purchased EPSON T-1100 in 13 July 2010 we are facing number of problems since July for which we call your service center in nagpur.
The service we get us totally unsasticfactory!!!
Always we have to wait for the cartridge at least 10-15 days daily. Two days back your service person visited our office and he carried the printer with him no person properlly working out the problem keeping us in trouble for days together as mine is private consultancy.
I have to take print daily Please solve the problem your ealiest or I want you to change the printer as it is in warranty prd.Please appoint some experience persons in Nagpur as no one here can sort out the problem.
Hope you understood my problem.

Thanking you sir,

E-mail id- [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ar
    Ar. Vrushali Tamaskar Apr 20, 2011

Sir,
    We have purchased EPSON T-1100 in 13 july 2010. we are facing number of problems since july for which we call your service centres in nagpur.
    The service we get is totally unsatisfactory !!!
    Always we have to wait for the cartridge least 10 - 15 days. Lastly two days back your service.
    I have to take print daily.
    Please solve the problem at your ealiest or I want you to change the printer as it is in warranty prd. Please appoint some experience persons in Nagpur as no one here can sort out the problem.
    Hope you understood my problem.
    Thanking your Sir,

Mob no - 9890756553
    E-mail Id - [email protected]

• Si
    sikha_rustagi Apr 21, 2011

If you don't get proper response from service center and you are facing problem again and again then i will suugest you that you can register your complaint at consumer voice I hope it will help you to resolve this issue.

I have the contact details of consumer voice.
    website: http://consumer-voice.org/
    Tel : 011-24379074 (D), 47331018, - 47331020, 47331022-25

• Mo
    Mohinder May 05, 2011

I have also epson T1100, and there is No cartridges in India for it. Epson cheating with customers with saying that use genuine Epson cartridges otherwise there is no warranty.and Fact is that Epson is selling only T1100 printer with only installed cartridges no extra cartridge are available in India.I think there is some problem with printer so they are not supplying the cartridges because without cartridges people use compatible and Epson refuse to warranty.THE FAULT IS CUSTOMER'S.
    Mohinder Singh (9464-10-11-12) [email protected]