The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Epoch.com — money taken out of account for no reason
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
recently on the 3rd of march i have had money taken out of my accounts in the amounts of £0.72, £1, £21.65 and then on the 10th of march for £29.95 for reasons unknown to me. i have recently had my ebay account and paypal account hacked into and now this! i am really pissed off i have tried to get a refund but cant as i cannot get hold of anyone so now i have reported them to the fraud department.
any help would be appreciated
More Epoch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card
- Epoch - terrible company!
- Epoch - scam
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch.com *ahava Inc +13106645810 Gb - epoch billing on my credit card
- Epoch - monthly payments
- Epoch.com - fruad
- Epoch.com ICFCT - fraudulent payments
- Epoch.com - unauthorized payments