EOS CCAAT&T debt on closed account

Switch Cell Phone service from AT&T to Sprint. Sprint closed the AT&T account. Later we get a call from AT&T saying the account wasn't closed and there was a balance. We resolved the issue. Now EOS CCA says they're attempting to collect a debt. We called AT&T and they said the account it closed and there isn't any balance and they'll take care of it. That's been over a week ago and we're still gettting harassing phone calls from EOS CCA 2-3 times a day at home and at work. It's my wife's phone so I don't know how they got my work number.

• Ct
    CT0720 Apr 29, 2014

I just got a letter from eos cca and it for AAT bill. They state in the letter if I don't pay 50% of what's own they where going to get a judgement against me. If I don't call them I 30 days. I don't know what to do? Has and I been through this with this company please tell me thank you.

• Mi
    Miss Miranda Oct 11, 2012

I had an AT&T internet account and refuse to do business with them again. They originally opened up my account for the wrong lot number, and, instead of fixing that problem, just opened a SECOND account in the RIGHT lot number, and charged off the wrong one since I refused to pay for service that I wasn't getting. The collections account came to light when I bought my house and discovered the threatening calls and letters I was getting was for the WRONG account, not the one I'd been paying. The credit bureaus (namely Experian) corrected this error for me, quite quickly, but apparently, the collections agency does not care. They suddenly started calling me again. I'm pretty much livid right now and hope this company gets busted. Filing a complaint with the FTC.