Complaints & Reviews

ordered a "1 left item" and for no reason got a refund today?

Ordered an item on 12/08 and today 12/13 I get a refund with no explanation or reason why the product became unavailable after the payment was processed. Very unprofessional as common courtesy would have been to at least send an email explaining what happened? no contact from customer service and no alternative option given as this was a Christmas gift?

Resolved disappointed

I bought a stranger things hopper with donut pop! Vinyl figure #512.
Still haven't arrived. They promised an express shipping and delivery, but all of that was just words. Vry sad to realize this.
Called them to find out what happened they said everything was ok, just some issues with their system that's why the order wasn't shipped.
It wasn't even shipped!!
This is appalling. They have let me down because this figure was ordered as a gift. Well, I guess I have to look for another one.

• EntertainmentEarth's response · Nov 06, 2017

Hello Mark Melamed,

We are sorry you have had a negative experience. We appreciate you expressing your comments and allowing us to clear up any miscommunication.

There is no “Mark Melamed” in our client database. Do you mind providing more details, such as an order number, client number, etc…?

We look forward to further details so we can resolve this issue for you.

Client Services Department
    1-818-255-0090

Entertainment Earth, Inc.
    61 Moreland Road
    Simi Valley, CA 93065 USA
    1-800-370-2320

Resolved don't do business with them

If you prefer to get good quality items, you better choose another place for shopping.
I had a bad experience buying products from them. Most of the items were damaged, in a bad condition and in general, they looked like crap.
Nothing positive to say. Hard to describe this feeling of disappointment, when you order, then wait and finally get the box, open it and see... a piece of s*** instead :(
Don't buy from them, you will be frustrated that you spent your money for nothing.

• EntertainmentEarth's response · Oct 18, 2017

Hello Andrew Rodgers,

We are sorry you have had a negative experience. We appreciate you expressing your comments and allowing us to address the issue.

There is no “Andrew Rodgers” in our client database. Do you mind providing more details, such as an order number, client number, etc…

Please also note, we have a Mint Condition Guarantee and are willing to uphold that promise by resolving any carrier issues with a return for refund (or replacement/s, depending on availability).

We look forward to further details so we can resolve this issue for you.

Client Services Department
    1-818-255-0090

Entertainment Earth, Inc.
    61 Moreland Road
    Simi Valley, CA 93065 USA
    1-800-370-2320

Resolved Beyond ridiculous!!

Joined EntertainmentEarth and was contacted by their sales rep which offered me to buy some figures which were on a special sale for a very good price. Seemed like a great deal so I ordered one. Later they contacted me and said that figure was no more in stock. So I ordered another one and later the same thing happened.
That sales rep was very annoying and continued to disturb me with their non existent offers! I can't understand why do these people waste my precious time and offer me items which are not even in stock!
EntertainmentEarth stop wasting my time!!

• En
    EntertainmentEarth Jun 13, 2016

This is Entertainment Earth Client Services responding. We need more information to be able to assist with a resolution to this issue. We need a client # or order #. We have no point of reference to review the issue. Please, someone affiliated with this Board, or you the client, provide more information so we can address the issue.

They delivered my order to old address

I have bought from the store www.entertainmentearth.com couple of years ago. 3 months ago I again decided to order from them, but I have changed my address. I told the rep about it and he told that there were no problems. Ok, I waited for the order, but nothing. I emailed the rep and he replied that it was delivered. I asked no, but he told the old address. I was shocked that the rep didn’t listen to the customers.

Seller failed to deliver my order to my address

My experience with the company www.entertainmentearth.com was really bad. I have ordered from them, but the seller failed to deliver the item to my current address. I don’t understand why it was so difficult, but the seller refuses to comment this situation. I told him that I wanted my money back but he refused to provide anything and promised to ship my order again, but I wasn’t sure that I wanted it. It is just information for consideration!!!

Resolved Great service

I have never received such quick and professional service from an order I have made online as I have with Entertainment Earth. I placed my order on 12/19/08, assuming that it would not be here by Christmas, and to my surprise, it arrived Christmas Eve to my doorstep. I was shocked, and elated all at the same time. I have ordered from Entertainment Earth twice and have been very pleased each time! Both of my packages arrived quickly and in wonderful condition. My boyfriend (who the figurines were for) couldn't be happier with the way they were shipped. Mint condition packaging is important to a collector, and Entertainment Earth made that happen with careful packaging and shipping. When shopping on Amazon, Entertainment Earth's prices always seem less than the competitor's pricing, so why would you go with anyone else. Regardless of price, I will always choose Entertainment Earth because a lifetime trust has been established! Thanks for such a great product!