Enterprise Rent-A-CarThe manager name Summer

M Oct 29, 2020

I have spent alot of money with the Enterprise Car Rental in Rocky Mount, NC on Wesleyan Rd.

There is a manager name Summer at this location who's customer service is not good.

Its only 2 car rental offices in this entire city. After constant renting with hertz, I decided to use enterprise again. I own several homes out of state and 2 in NC. I booked a reservation then called enterprise for a pick up. I told her that I needed a ride, gave her the address to pick me up and all the entire questions began. After months and months and months of renting there, even from her, She told me that I couldn't rent from them because I had two addresses if I use my debit. She ask me to give her a bill. This is a question that has never been asked of me, not even from her when she rented directly to me.

I told her that I do have a bill. I can show her that I stay In the area but I own several homes too. She told me that I couldn't rent from them. I told her that I am going to reach out to corporate for her refusing to rent to me. I went on and made a reservation with hertz.

This has got to stop. My job is to travel. I just rented with enterprise in NY & SC. It was easy and the people were pleasant! You guys need a pleasant manager to run that office. This is the 3rd run in I had with this manager. Everybody else there has been nice. I am not happy and disappointed with the treatment I have received from Summer the manager after spending ALOT of money with enterprise.

RESOLVED

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Nov 25, 2020

Marla6, I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations if you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email [email protected] with your contact information, your reservation or rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Thanks. –Carol H.

• Lu
    Lucinda ShoeGame Moore Nov 25, 2020

Ok I will. I have called the corporate office a month ag and no one ever called back. This is the 1st time hearing anything back. ☹️☹️☹️☹️