Endurance Warranty Servicedid not refund payment after cancellation

J

I was sent a card misrepresenting an extended warranty for fictious problems with a used Hyunda Elantra I had just purchased . I do not know how they got my personal information, but was pressurred into accepting their plan . Upon investigation of the company, I found them to be a scam and canceled my contract extecting refund of funds of $171.02 .

RESOLVED

• Endurance Warranty Services's response · Jul 10, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd be glad to look into this a little more for you. Please give us a call at [protected] or email us at [email protected]

Customer Care
    Endurance

John Contway Aug 31, 2017

I thank you folks for caring enough to warn others about these scams. I just called endurance and told them not to mail call or bother me again that I was tired of having these [censor] try to vacuum my pockets that I had run their company online and found out that their nothing but a scam they tried to tell me that their a+ with the bbb and I told them I just checked bbb and their online credibility and found out that their bbb standing had been revoked and that they had no right to tell people that and that I was going to warn bbb. but thank you folks so much for your help and advice I'm only sorry that it cost you.